Today, I will mainly introduce to you, the common terms of commonly used printing processes, and the understanding of various printing processes~
1. Printing: 【Four-color printing】Cyan (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y), black (K) four kinds of ink. All colors can be mixed with these four inks, and finally the graphic color can be formed.
[Spot color printing] refers to the use of a special ink to print the color in the printing process.
2. Screen printing: refers to the use of screen as the plate base, and the method of photosensitive plate making to make a screen printing plate with graphics and text.
3. Over-glue (lamination): The transparent plastic film is pasted to the surface of the printed matter by hot pressing to protect and increase the gloss. (It is divided into light film and matte film, and there is also a high-end film for touch film, which feels good and expensive).
4. UV varnish: UV varnish is a method of curing varnish by irradiation.
5. Press concave and convex: engrave the picture and text into a metal plate, and press it onto the paper surface by equipment.
6. Flocking: Brush a layer of glue on the surface of the printed matter, and then paste some fluff material to make the surface of the printed matter have the effect of flannel.
7. Embossing: The embossing process is a process of using a concave and convex mold to plastically deform the printed matter under a certain pressure, so as to perform artistic
processing on the surface of the printed matter. The surface of the embossed printed matter presents different shades of patterns. And texture, with obvious relief three-dimensional, enhances the artistic appeal of prints.
8. Glazing: There are three forms of glazing, namely: coating, calendering and UV glazing, which can enhance the moisture-proof, sun-proof, wear-resistant, anti-fouling and water-resistant properties of the printed matter.
Today's introduction is here first, and the next issue will continue to share more printing knowledge，Thanks for watching~